Unilag Foundation and the Requirements
Unilag foundation programme is a direct entry admission process into the course of the applicant’s choice to second year 200Level. The programme is often referred to as Unilag Foundation. It is a one-year program of serious academic exercise in the respective subject’s combination in preparation for the university degree course.call admin 08060695027 for direct update.All courses are available for unilag foundation programme
HOW MUCH IS UNILAG FOUNDATION SCHOOL FEES
Unilag normal school fees is twenty thousand naira (#20,000) Those applying for foundation programme are to pay huge amount of money because of the processes involved in applying for the programme. The total payment is five-hundred thousand naira (#500,000) for the period of the nine months intensive class for the cross-over to 200level.Not all that applied for the programme finally made to cross over to 200level,for this reason,we fasttrack the admission by engaging our students for intensive tutorial class as well as monitor the cross-over of the students to the desire course to 200level.call admin 08060695027 for further clarification.All courses are available for unilag foundation programme
Unilag foundation students are not qualify for unilag accommodation because they are not fully unilag students.Until they get admission to 200level before they can be qualify for accommodation.call 08060695027 for accommodation within the akoka axis close to unilag main campus.
UNILAG FOUNDATION REQUIREMENTS
The Unilag Diploma programe requirements you need to meet up with before you can be granted admission is O’level results which include credit passes in English language, Mathematics plus any other three relevant subjects combination to the chosen course. It is strictly one siting.Awaiting waec result and Neco is acceptable for the application pending when the result will be completed. All courses are available for unilag foundation programme
The applicants are required to write and pass entrance examination before he or she can start the programme proper. The entrance examination comprised twenty (20) questions each for English and Mathematics with fifteen (15) each for the other three subjects. The successful applicants will be granted admission to start the programme The prospective applicants are advised to get past questions and answers in preparation for the entrance exam. All courses are available for unilag foundation programme
Those preparing to enroll in the Unilag foundation programme, it is necessary to know the financial implication for the one year(1year)programme.The successful candidate are to pay a sum of twenty-five thousand naira acceptance fee (#25,000) and after the payment of the above mentioned money,you are also expected to pay a sum of four hundred and eighty-three thousand naira for the whole one-year programme(#483,000).Instalment payment is allowed. The first payment to be made after admission has been given is the acceptance fees of twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000) which has to be paid first before paying for school fees. The first instalment of the school fees after the admission has been given is a sum of two-hundred and ten thousand naira (#210.000) which must be paid before you start lecture. The 2nd instalment payment will be paid before the student can sit for the first internal exam. (continuous assessment exam). Unilag application form itself is sold for twenty-five thousand, five hundred naira (N25,500) The bank charges is #500.The processing fees is negotiable with the administrator. For further enquiries or assistance for straight admission you may call 08060695027/07039740031.
Unilag foundation tutorial class for the entrance exam is in progress: Join Us Now
Unilag foundation past question and answer for the entrance exam is also available for sale. Get your copy Now or call 07039740031 to order for your copy.
All Unilag foundation students are to write jupeb exam (joint university preparatory examination board) as a final exam to be taken.
WHEN WILL LECTURE BEGIN AFTER ADMISSION
The successful candidate for the foundation entrance exam begin their lecture by September 2019 and write their final exam JUNE 2020
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE FOR THE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
The deadline for the payment of school fees is January 2020.prepare for the financial task ahead but be sure of achieving the aim via support and proper guide through the process.call admin for update 08060695027
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR UNILAG FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
No doubt unilag foundation remain the best means to get admission into university of Lagos.we shall provide a step by step guide into the chosen course and finally secure the admission for you.call admin on 07039740031
HOW IS THE UNILAG FOUNDATION ENTRAMCE EXAM
The total questions for the entrance exam is eighty-five questions.(85questions)The question must include mathematics and English irrespective of the course you are applying for plus three other subject combination for the applicants chosen course. With the help of tutorial and past questions the applicant is sure to pass the entrance exam.Leave the cross-over to 200level for us to handle for you as we will guide you on the steps to take in ensuring the admission to that same course chosen from the beginning of the programe is what you are eventually offered for admission.we promise to guide you all through the way till you eventually do your matriculation with other students,call admin on 07039740031 for direct contact
List of Courses offered in the Unilag Foundation Programme.
Below are the list of courses offered in the Unilag Foundation:All courses are available for admission. choose carefully and contact the admin for assistance and guide until the cross over to 200level: Unilag foundation is too sure for direct admission into 200level
- Foundation In Accounting.
- Foundation In Actuarial Science.
- Foundation In Adult Education.
- Foundation In Architecture.
- Foundation In Biochemistry.
- Foundation In Biology Education.
- Foundation In Botany.
- Foundation In Building.
- Foundation In Business Administration.
- Foundation In Business Education.
- Foundation In Cell Biology & Genetics.
- Foundation In Chemical Engineering.
- Foundation In Chemistry.
- Foundation In Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Foundation In Computer Engineering.
- Foundation In Computer Sciences.
- Foundation In Dentistry.
- Foundation In Early Childhood Education.
- Foundation In Economics.
- Foundation In Economics Education.
- Foundation In Educational Administration.
- Foundation In Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Foundation In English.
- Foundation In English Education.
- Foundation In Estate Management.
- Foundation in Finance.
- Foundation In Fisheries.
- Foundation in French.
- Foundation In Geography
- Foundation In Geography Education.
- Foundation In Geology.
- Foundation In Geophysics.
- Foundation In Guidance & Counselling.
- Foundation In History & Strategic Studies.
- Foundation In Home Economics.
- Foundation In Human Kinetic & Health Education.
- Foundation In Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
- Foundation In Insurance.
- Foundation In Integrated Science.
- Foundation In Law.
- Foundation In Marine Biology.
- Foundation In Mass Communication.
- Foundation In Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- Foundation In Mathematics.
- Foundation In Mathematics Education.
- Foundation In Mechanical Engineering.
- Foundation In Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Foundation In Medicine & Surgery.
- Foundation In Microbiology.
- Foundation In Music.
- Foundation In Nursing Sciences.
- Foundation In Petroleum & Gas Engineering.
- Foundation In Pharmacology.
- Foundation In Pharmacy.
- Foundation in Philosophy.
- Foundation In Physics.
- Foundation In Physics Education.
- Foundation In Physiology.
- Foundation In Physiotherapy.
- Foundation In Political Science.
- Foundation In Psychology.
- Foundation In Quantity Surveying.
- Foundation In Radiography.
- Foundation In Russian.
- Foundation In Sociology.
- Foundation In Sports Science.
- Foundation In Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- Foundation In Systems Engineering.
- Foundation In Theatre Arts.
- Foundation In Urban & Regional Planning.
- Foundation In Visual Arts.
- Foundation in Yoruba.
- Foundation in Zoology.
call for more information, past question, and registration. 08060695027. Stay tune in any of the update by making sure you don’t miss out on any upcoming news about any further change regarding the whole process. Subscribe for free with the information below.facebook:universitieslink.
For Real time conversation with the admin regarding any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our admin number 07039740031 or you can drop your questions on the comment section. For further inquiries and admission assistance call 08060695027/07039740031
Ensure you click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.